Welcome to my July 1st update ~

** PLEASE NOTE ** I will be out of state  Friday June 30th - July 8th & will be unable to ship any items until I return!! I hope you all have a fun & safe 4th of July!!

  ~ If you find something you are interested in ...please feel free to drop me an email & please be sure to include your paypal address as well :)

My email is megjay2000@comcast.net



~*~ America 1776  ~*~

First up this month is a sweet America pillow tuck, this update is the last of my Patriotic items for this summer!!  Stitched on aged aida cloth using a pattern designed by Primitive Needleworks ~
~ It has been backed in a nice navy plaid homespun & rag stuffed ~



~  Measures roughly 6 & 1/2" x 7" overall ~




Kindly asking ~ $ 40 which includes First Class Shipping ~SOLD ~ Thank you!!






~*~ The Country that We Love Sampler  ~*~

Another great sampler, nice & simple sure to fit in any primitive decor !!  I stitched this sampler on a very heavily aged aida cloth, using a Jenny Hoffman pattern, then framed it ( under glass ) in a wooden frame that has been painted black & lightly distressed ~



Will arrive w/ a brown paper backing & a saw tooth hanger attached ~

  Measures roughly 8 & 1/4" x 11 & 1/4"  overall ~




 Kindly asking $ 53 which includes Priority Mail Shipping SOLD ~ Thank you!!





~*~ Trust the Lord Sampler   ~*~


Perfect for year round decorating, I stitched this sweet sampler on  aged aida cloth using a vintage pattern from Leisure arts ~
 I love it!! There are a few more patterns that I will be stitchin up & offering shortly!!


This one has been framed in a wooden frame that has also been painted black & distressed for a more time worn look ~ This piece does include glass!!

 Measures roughly 7" x 9 & 3/4" overall ~




Kindly asking $52 which does include Priority Shipping ~





~*~ Liberty 1776  Tuck  ~*~

Another fun Americana pillow tuck ~ I stitched this one on aged aida cloth as well & then backed it w/ a nice navy plaid homespun ~ Completely rag stuffed for a more primitive feel ~



Measures roughly 6 & 1/2" x  6 & 1/2" overall ~




Kindly asking $ 39 which includes First Class Shipping ~SOLD ~ Thank you!!





~*~ Where Liberty Dwells Sampler ~*~

My last offering is my favorite!!! I love this sampler, first time I have stitched it & I think I had the perfect frame waiting for it as well :)
 Stitched by myself on aged aida cloth using a Threadwork Primitives pattern ~




I framed this sweet sampler in a barnwood frame,there is NO glass in this one ~ Nice simple, more muted coloring is perfect to fit into any home ~  Frame measures roughly 12 & 1/2" x 14 & 1/4" overall ~ Will arrive w/ a brown paper backing & saw tooth hanger attached ~



Kindly asking $120 which includes Priority Mail Shipping ~SOLD ~ Thank you!!




Thank you so much for stopping by....enjoy the summer & sunshine!! I'll be back on the 14th with more goodies!!

Any questions.,,,,,feel free to drop me an email ~ megjay2000@comcast.net